The Sandisk Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) is designed to meet the growing storage needs of highly compact, multifunctional mobile phones. M2™ is approximately one-quarter the size of Memory Stick PRO Duo™ media, and only 1.2 mm thick. Because it's dual-voltage it can be used with both mobile phones (1.8 volts) and Memory Stick PRO™ compatible products operating at 3.3 volts.
- Dual voltage: 1.8v and 3.3v
- Memory Stick™ interface (serial / parallel)
- Average operating current: max 65 mA (serial transfer); max 100 mA (parallel transfer)
- Memory Stick PRO™ compatible
- Minimum write speed: 15 Mbps
- Environmental temperature: -25ºC to 85ºC non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x L x T): approx. 12.5 x 15 x 1.2 mm
- Weight: approx. 1 g
- Supplied accessories: M2™ adaptor (MSAC-MMS) - for use with normal Memory Stick™ slots.
The M2 is compatible with Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones.