Sierra Wireless AirCard 850 Technical Features:
- UMTS with HSDPA support (category 11/12) 1.8Mbps downlink
/ 384kbps uplink.
- EDGE/ GPRS MS Class 10, 216 kbps downlink/ 108 kbps uplink.
- External, Removable Antenna, Fully hinged and flexible
for superior durability
- Field firmware upgradeable
- Networks - 850MHz GSM, 900MHz GSM, 1800MHz GSM, 1900MHz
- Simultanious Voice* and Data (voice available Q1/2006)
Benefits of the Sierra Wireless AirCard 850:
- 3G high speed wireless data up to 1.8Mbps over HSDPA capable
- Secure Internet access wherever there is mobile network
- Global roaming on EDGE/GSM/GPRS networks
- Simple installation and use Supported by Sierra Wireless
developer tools for third party user interface and applications
- Rugged and reliable design
Further information on the Sierra Wireless AirCard 850
With fast data rates up to 1.8Mbps* downlink and 384kbps
uplink, AirCard 850 customers will have access to data rates
similar to DSL or cable modems.
The AirCard 850 seamlessly integrates into Windows notebooks
or handheld devices. Watcher™ software helps you easily install,
configure and manage your AirCard. With low power consumption
resulting in extended battery life, customers enjoy superior
product performance while on the road.
With a slim unextended Type II PC Card design and a flexible,
removable swivel antenna, the AirCard 850 stands up to the
demands of constant handling and use. Choose to keep your
AirCard inside your laptop or remove for storage.
About Sierra Wireless
Sierra Wireless is a leader in delivering highly differentiated
wireless solutions that enable our customers to improve their
productivity and lifestyle. Sierra Wireless develops and markets
the AirCard, the industry-leading wireless PC card line for
portable computers; embedded modules for OEM wireless applications;
the MP line of rugged vehicle-mounted connectivity solutions;
and Voq, a line of mobile phones with easy-to-use, secure
software solutions for mobile professionals.
"AirCard" is a registered trademark of Sierra Wireless. "Voq
Professional Phone" is a trademark of Sierra Wireless, Inc.
Other product or service names mentioned herein may be the
trademarks of their respective owners.