Nokia X6 (16Gb) Mobile Phone is a multimedia computer truly optimized for video and TV. Nokia X7 comes with a large 3.2 inch screen, 16 Gb of internal memory and support for high quality videos in a wide range of formats, this is the perfect handset for music fanatics and video users.
Buy Nokia X6 (16Gb) Mobile Phone SIM
Features of the Nokia X6 include:
- Series 60 5th Edition Symbian version 9.4 3G Smartphone
- 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, 4x digital zoom and double LED flash
- Video recording (up to 640 x 480 pixels and up to 30 fps), 4x digital video zoom, front camera for 3G video calling
- Display: Touchscreen, 16.7 million colours, 640 x 360 pixels (3.2 inches) with automatic display rotation
- NSeries music player (MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA formats) with 8-band graphical equaliser
- FM radio with Visual Radio
- Stereo loudspeakers with 3D effect
- Ringtones: MP3 & video ringtones, 64-voice polyphonic ringtones, vibration alert
- Voice commands: speaker independent dialling and voice commands
- Voice recorder (digital stereo microphone)
- Integrated handsfree speaker
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, email (support for IMAP, POP, SMTP) plus attachments, Audio messaging
- Advanced Series 60 personal organiser functions, Flash Lite 3.0
- Integrated A-GPS with Ovi Maps 3.0
- Internet: HSCSD, GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSDPA (3.6 Mbps), XHTML web browser
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, TV-Out
- Memory: 16GB / 32GB
- Flight mode
- Quadband (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) plus 3G (WCDMA 900/1900/2100 MHz)
- Size: 111 x 51 x 13.8 mm
- Weight: 122g
- Talktime: 6 hours (3G) - 8.5 hours (2G)
- Battery standby: 420 hours
- Music playback: up to 35 hours
About the Nokia X6 (16Gb) Mobile Phone
Heralding the beginning of the very new and exciting Xseries range for Nokia, the X6 is a fantastic addition to Nokia's touch-screen device portfolio. Packed with the very latest features for all those of you who love music and socialising as you go about your day, the slim and contemporary design fits it all in perfectly.
The Nokia X6 is also a 'Comes With Music' device, meaning you´ve got unlimited access to all the millions (upon millions) of tracks available on the Nokia Music Store. With large onboard storage that means you´ll never stop discovering, downloading and keeping music from up and coming bands and artists, as well as all your old favourites.
The X6 is basically an evolution of the very successful XpressMusic phones. As with the Xpress handsets, you can download an unlimited amount of songs from the NMS and keep them for as long as you like. That, combined with the 32GB of memory space, makes up for the fact that you can´t transfer any of the files to another device. There´s also a 3..5mm jack for you to plug in your favourite headphones, the N-series music player as standard, the ability to listen to music wirelessly via Bluetooth headsets and, thanks to Nokia´s fantastic music chip, probably the best music sound quality on any mobile media device. So, that´s music sorted, what about everything else on this highly spec´ed smartphone? How about a nice list to prove that it´s not lacking anywhere else either...
There´s a 5 megapixel camera with a Carl-Zeiss lens. The camera, as you ´d expect, comes with autofocus and a fantastic dual LED flash for great images even at night. The customisable homescreen lets you add up to 20 shortcuts for one-touch access to Facebook, Nokia Music Store, Email, Contacts, Maps, Games – basically whatever you find yourself using the most.
The stroke-sensitive touch-screen interface is without doubt Nokia's slickest interface ever. In fact, we think this might even be an iPhone beater, so smooth we´ve found it. And with a crystal clear 16:9 widescreen it´s simply the best photo and video viewing experience you can find.
There´s a heap of apps and add ons that make all your social networking a doddle. Access to Facebook, Ovi, Windows Live!, Yahoo IM, YouTube, MySpace and more couldn´t be any easier, in fact.
The now famous web browsing on Nokia´s appears here in all its glory. The built-in Flash player and auto-landscape orientation lets you get the best out of all the videos, movies and games you can think to throw at it
And speaking of games, there´s 3 premium games pre-installed: Asphalt4 and DJ Mix Tour by Gameloft and Spore by EA
The X6 also comes with the superb Nokia Maps, hooked up to the internal A-GPS with digital compass. With turn-by-turn, voice-guided navigation you´ll find it hard to ever get lost again. And that GPS means you can also geo-tag all your photos as you shoot.
Ovi services include support for push-email and IM with Nokia Messaging, N-gage games, downloadable Java applications and widgets, Ovi Contacts and Ovi Files (a great way to remotely store and/or access your files, wherever you are in the world)
You can set the X6 up to be your one-stop email checker too. In a few simple steps you´ll be able to combine all your work and personal emails so that arrive into a single inbox on your phone. Whether you use Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail or whatever else, you´ll be able to direct it into your phone
Aside from playing media, the X6 can also edit and share all the photos and even videos it takes. The video centre and TV-out options, for example, let you perfect and share your memories in minutes.
Well, you can see for yourself from all that information above (and that´s the edited version!): this phone has more features, functions and fun things going on than you can shake a very, very big stick at. Nokia have set the X-bar high with the X6, so if you want to be at the start of something very exciting indeed, get your hands on the X6 ASAP.